AST is excited to offer our students the opportunity to get their hands on lots of brand new reading materials, fresh from the United States, via our Scholastic Book Fair. Today all students in grades Pre-K through 8 received colorful flyers full of brand new books to be ordered. Students eagerly thumbed through their catalogues pointing to books that appealed to them. In the coming weeks classroom teachers will accept orders on a rolling basis. For students in grades 7 and 8 Ms. El Yalte will be collecting the book orders.
Students received the following instructions for participating in the book fair.
1. Pick out some great books from the flyer.
2. With your parents, decide what books you’re allowed to buy.
3. Have your parents put your order form along with a check or cash in an envelope with your name on it.
4. Give the envelope to your teacher by Monday, November 19, 2012.
5. Your new books will be here soon.
Please note that book prices include fees for shipping and customs. Please be sure to use the white order form included with your materials rather than the form on the back of the flyer.
Happy book shopping!